Monday, April 14, 2008

It was a big high branch

last summer, and for the first time in six years it gave also flowers, great beautiful ones! every fall it turned all the colors, so I named it my Fall Branch.

In august, it was cut, good or bad intention, but no one told me until I found the leaves drying: as it was attached to a bigger tree, it did not fall down all.

My heart hurt, but the dead was done. I felt a bit better but not really a lot, when we discovered it was my grand son: he wanted to make more beautiful the cat's grave with it...

I made pictures of it, looked, nothing came out... until now: a small brench emerged from almost the base of it. In a few years, it will sure grow hight and beautifull - even if I'll not be able to see it.
Renait!
Life goes on.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure you will get a chance to see the beauty in the new branch. You're life is so vibrant and alive, it is such inspiration to my soul!

    ReplyDelete