Monday, April 7, 2008

Snow in spring

In Paris the spring came early this year and last week it was even warm. The tulips in our gardened opened, one after the other, the cherry tree was in full bloom too.

Looking out of the window I have seen the sun shining, this morning, but going out I had a huge surprise: it did snow this night!

The open tulips bend their back under the snow, but they will straighten up again. What a lesson of life and also, a good subject to photographer.

For a writer, for a photographer, a creator, anything happening around is welcome, going to Paris this morning, after I have taken a few images of my snowed garden and flowers, I was happy and determined: whatever will arrive, I'll have what to write about. What to show you, about what to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment