Sunday, April 27, 2008

Today, in London

Today, my son and his family are visiting different schools and quarters of London. they have already seen the Lycée Charles de Gaulle in South Kensington, this morning they went to Fulham "we liked it" without finding actually the school, and they were last calling me from the train going to Hanwell, were there is another French school.

I had to lookup the number and street of the different schools on the Web, somehow they forgot to take it with them, and of course, the schools are closed today. But they were also all last week "spring holiday", just as in France.

I went to swim at 8 then took some more images of the iris across the street from me, the light was milder, the images got better.

I felt today being with one foot in London, with one foot near Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment