Saturday, May 3, 2008

Argenteuil en Seine

I took about 500 images in four hours, a big pleasure, indeed. But how much work that represents after taking them!

Each image is worth a reflexion, sometimes an adjustment, here for example a tale or description.

This "old" lady, not much older then me in fact, dressed in very elegant old kind of gown was taking care of small children, his grand children? Others? I did not ask. She was so charming! and also happy to be photographed, so I took a few different pictures of her. From afar and from near too, portrait like and candids too.

She was there in the morning when arrived, near the entrance, and she was almost at same place two hours later, when I left for lunch.

Such a serenity in her look, I just wish I could have the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment