Tuesday, July 8, 2008

For the moment

For the moment it is still "calm" in my house, even if the books are returned and chosen, and I am staying in my armchair quietly blogging.

But I went to visit yesterday my family, and at their apartment the situation is already different, at least one third if not off all their belongings is already packed.

The sofa, the table, the... lots lots of things are in boxes around the wall. One thing is still in function and in working order and opened.

The computer linking them to the rest of the world!
Avant partir...

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I am reading and waiting, soon this blog will get more used. But until then, there is still some way between Paris and London, thoughts, remindings, concret days to be lived through.

    Your courage is gorgeous! I wish you good energy for this big jump over La Manche!!

    ReplyDelete