Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hunting

Cybergabi from my Afterclass group, opened a thread by:

Julie has asked me to open a thread on Shadow Hunting, because that's what I've been doing for a while. So, here it goes...

In the beginning, it was really "hunting", like, going out on a sunny afternoon with the intention to capture shadows. In the meantime, it seems they just come to me, whether in sunlight or artificial light. I don't have to go looking for them, they come looking for my camera ;-)

What a wonderful idea!

Cybergaby is living now in Rotterdam, but most of her pictures were taken in England until now, she is publishing a book with her great examples.

I am just a beginner in it.

With her idea of "hunting" Tanakawho from Japan is opening a thread about Reflection hunting, in the water. Hunting, means going out looking for it, at least, until it comes to you, or, as in this image, happens by chance.

I feel that what can be seen from the background window, behind the man I met near the bridge going above the highway completes the information on the weather on the surrounding too. Other times, it gives a supplementary dimension.

Writing at the same time from Greenwich to a woman in Japan, Takawho and another Nancy from California with whom we go reflection hunting in the windows, what a wonderful adventure the web and flickr offers us!

No comments:

Post a Comment