Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lights & reflections in London's center

For a lot of people around the world, as Eiffel Tower represents Paris, Big Ben represents London, and how could they come to the city, without seeing it.

I had Monday evening, descended the stairs, the first time, and gone on the river side from the Waterloo footbridge towards Westminster bridge, admiring the lights and with my small camera and without a place to put it to stand, I tried to catch the lights and reflections magic that I admired.

So many colors, so fast moving, "impressionist" water!

My eyes did see clearly the big Ben and even the hour of the night, and even heard its sound, but the camera showed me more the trembling lights on the water. Finally, not so bad, either.

Plus, I found yet another way to come back from London's center, on the Jubilly line, quiet fast too.

No comments:

Post a Comment