Sunday, October 26, 2008

London Paris London

I could say instead, Blackheath Standard, at three twenty at night. that I left Wednesday. The bus took me to Elephant Castle, where I met two others going to King Cross St Pankreas.

One was going to Italy by Ryan Air to buy shoes, and taking the train until the airline, a man. The other, was going to Paris, this time on train "usually I take the bus Eurolines, from Victoria station, but it takes 7 to 8 hours to arrive", true, it does not cost more then 19 pounds, usually."

Waiting for the 63N to arrive, I learned in the middle of night a lot that I could use another time.

Arrived to Paris, Gare de Nord, after 9 in the morning, this is almost the only image I took, I like, because after a nice fast breakfast, we took the metro. Next time, I'll take bus to be able to look around at least.



I spend the rest of my days until yesterday afternoon at Argenteuil, not farther from Paris center then Blackheath is from London's center.

Lots happened there, but that is another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment