Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Challenging week ahead


Today I'll receive, probably, my first more complicated digital camera, I only hope it will be not too heavy and I'll be able to learn how to use it.

Probably the images would come out different, better or not is another issue, but for sure different. i'll try for example to take this building with it and see what it can do.

To make the white pearls be seen, on the rose wall, I had to darken the sky, that in fact was not so strongly blue but in real life the design can be seen better.

The same building looking down: inversed chimneys! I did not realise until I got home!
LIP challenge walk_0115d
There is often a difference between we see, or better told, perceive and what the camera does. In fact, the digital our not digital camera also "interprets" what we see!

No comments:

Post a Comment