Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Interactions

We begin the month of Interactions (with...) or Relationship, in Afterclass group at flickr.

One can interact with its subject or arrange objects to interact with each other, or shoot interactions between people or even thing about interactions between an object and its background, like here.
Background and photo by my grand daugther
This is a background my grand daughter age ten, arranged to take the photo of the lamb I received recently from Andy and Rachel, taken by her camera.

Photo julie
And this is her with the lamb, taken by me, a few minutes later.

2 comments:

  1. Your granddaughter has a nice eye for color and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Julie,
    I have admired your wonderful photo collections at Flickr and so I reached your blog.
    Since I've found this post about interaction and I just want to send you my greeting from Kolozsvar.
    Have a nice day.
    King regards,
    Maia.

    ReplyDelete