Friday, April 10, 2009

Richemond in rain


I wanted to go to Kew Gardens but it was raining, if not pouring, so finally I got down only in Richmond.

Even with the rain, that started, then stopped, then started again, Richmond was interesting to visit.

At the beginning, I was not convinced that I should have gone one and half hour to go so far away, but when I arrived to the Thames and the people working to make canoes, that proved exciting!

And as usual, I also met nice, interesting people, between others an artiste painter near the river and the canoes. Great colors, and very warm welcome. Her name Jan Steele, and she also has a website at www.avrioart.com.

A bit tired, so i'll not put all the pictures on today, but some come out interesting, the trip was really worth the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment