Friday, June 19, 2009

Almost same... under my window


Is it the destiny?

I did not go for blue, I did not look at the other cars under my window, when in the center of our small town (in London there are so many towns or areas) I have stopped reading a note found on a car.

The car was a French model, its color not my preferred one but the note had a real and good English humor: it sold me (with the price too) the car. So now, one of the three blue cars with English side steering wheel is mine.

I just have to learn how to use it!

Not only I did not drive for years not Automatic speed change cars, but I have some difficulty with driving from the other side: to learn and feel the distance at the left of the car!

So, for the moment, I drive very slowly, telling myself that at my age it seems almost "normal", but with time, I'll learn, hoping just that the car will not give up and will last so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment