Thursday, November 5, 2009

Competent Communicator


Of course, I do not become "competent" because I have completed my ten speeches from the Competent Communicator Manual, but I did learn from them, one after the other and did a splash finish.

It was just in ten minutes, even if I have left out parts of it to finish in time. It was "inspirational" and Matt told me he even had that "special sensation on his back" - emotion?

I had a lot of problems preparing it, and it could have been better had I more time or had I left out even more parts of it - next time, will do. But the message, did pass and was emotional and educational too.

It is good to feel, i can do it, when I really put everything possible in it.

I'll have to rest now, still a bit tired from the effort.

What goal to find for the next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment