Thursday, December 31, 2009

Yet another blog opened

Today, I opened a new blog "Competent Communicator", using the new title I just got from having achieved the ten projects in the Competent Toasmasters manual. I did like better the old title "competent toastmaster" because the new one sound a bit sufficient to me.

There is so much more to become really competent in communicating!

But nevertheless, I believe it is not a bad title if I want to speak about different aspects of communications, and also more deeply about my experience as Toastmasters. Not only did I already write my note to begin, but also my first note about my first speech for the 1st of January 2010.

I will put in this blog a link to it and also show whenever I write in it, which, in my plan is every day, or at least every week, but very regularly. So if any of you through the times want to know how I learned, how I failed, how I progressed, the details can be found there.

That is one of the steps of my goal of next year, helping others, as they helped and help me. You also can help me by asking questions and giving suggestions!

Have a very happy end of year!

1 comment: