Saturday, March 13, 2010

At Billingstate Fish market


It is a real fish seller and a real fish, that he picked up as soon as I asked if I may take an image of him, proud to pose.

It was worth, the long and complicated trip, to the market.

Also the market is not far, the underground was "under work", as it is too often the Saturdays. So, take a replacement bus, but it did not go where I wanted, just to the DRL that did not lead directly to Blackwall either, which, I was told is just across the market.

Across, but quite a walk.

It was worth, so I am not complaining, but I did arrive home, tired. But all the sellers were very nice and patient with me. "I'll be famous now," one of them told the other.

Here is all the Odyssey, in images. Not too bad, but I'll have to go once at five in the morning and spend time studying the light, before I take any image, a strange green light, mixed light.

1 comment:

  1. I love the men holding his fish proudly. There's something about him.

    ReplyDelete