Sunday, March 7, 2010

Borough Market with Whitney


I did succeed Saturday, to demonstrate how the people we take images can be happy and how can we approach them friendly, and then, leave them a bit more confident of themselves as they were before meeting us.

Even Whitney, opened up, begun to take photos, then go towards others herself and feel better then at the beginning. We also succeeded to leave men and women, young and less young, happy about themselves.

Giving them the attention they needed, the confidence they lacked a bit, going away as they felt better about themselves.

This was my favourite in the market. As I took photos of him, his face also showed him more and more happy about it. I hope, he'll remember his Saturday proposing Granola, and meeting that old woman taking photos of him, and telling him "you made my day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment