Monday, July 12, 2010

Tower Bridge

We were (I was at least) very afraid to miss the Wedding Ceremony.

Up Saturday at 5 we started after eight, but before two we were there and in time.

We were happy to be part of the familly to participate at the ceremony uniting a very happy couple.

Started back at noon, Sunday.

No way my son and grand son to miss the final of world cup.

As we arrived in time to the Tunnel, under Thames to take us home, we found it - closed. Closed for the weekiend. What a same!

We tried the boat - two hours delay.

We finally crossed bumper to bumper the beautiful Tower bridge, but then again the road was full. We arrived home after the match was played and finished.

Happily, my young grand son has programmed to be saved, before we went away - so they could replay and watch it later. It is never too late in lafe - at least for some things.

One few hours before my 76 anniversary, I watched too the Final of the World Cup - for the first time in my life.

After it finished, my son took me home. It was indeed a great match - and also a great trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment