Saturday, December 18, 2010

I am reading about Communication


This old bridge, traversing more a stream then a river, nevertheless very necessary, seems very old.

It was last year, in Granada, South of Spain.

Somehow, this morning I see it as the most important part of communication between the presenter and his or her audience. Being able to establish a bridge through which then the communication may pass from one to the other.

I see myself also looking at this bridge on the very narrow street near it, last year this time. It was a wonderful time, it was also a sad time. I lost a friend, the communication between us deteriorated by the trip instead of ameliorating.

I hope very strongly this year it will be very different, and end of year will bring more and not less near me those I like or love.

No comments:

Post a Comment