Saturday, December 25, 2010

Under the tree


Under our family tree, lots of presents, and even for me, from my grand children, but the biggest present for me is my daughter, who finaly arrived to visit!

No problems, this time, but the flight was rough.

We had also Turkey for us, and a vegetarian lunch for her.

The grand children had to wait to open their presents until we arrived from the airport, which seemes so long to them that they called five time asking "so, when you arrive home?"

International Arrivals Heathrough
The plain arrived early but they had to wait 40 minutes to go out, so not to mix with internal arrivels, so we arrived "home" not so early as the children would have waited.

Between all the gifts, I loved most the one they made, for their parents, hand made!

No comments:

Post a Comment