Sunday, January 30, 2011

We are also resistants


This flowers blossom in December, they in January too.

All the weather, snow even, they are still there, there are still resisting.

We are also stronger most often then we do think and can go through many storms and difficult times.

Until now, I went on in my life with my great grandmother's saying: "From every bad something good arrives" or, perhaps one can say in "good" English: every cloud has its silver lining.

I realized, suddenly, that sometimes, we do HAVE to go through some rough spots in order to be able to look again, to look better, to change for the better.

This is new view point for me, and very interesting, but in fact, all novels and even most stories, go through a crisis and climax before the "problem" or 'quest" is resolved. Teaching us, the same thing I just "discovered."

Now, I can look back at my life with another perspective...

No comments:

Post a Comment