Sunday, March 20, 2011

A window is a window


A window is a window, or is it?

This was not a window.

While in renovation, they have put a 5 storey façade around a huge building near Champs Elysées. Product of a computer software probably, it looked like an enchanted building. It was up for about two years.

Our memories are also somewhat deformed, it is there and it is not, we can show some part of it as we choose, as we remember.

Preparing a story, a true personal tale transformed in story, always brings up new memories explaining me why I do today or why I did yesterday something. How it was influenced by other things from my childhood.

This morning, I looked at my picture of 12 year old with mother, and understood things which will change probably my tale Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment