Thursday, April 14, 2011

Camden Personalities


Hope to meet in May week ends, more personalities like her.

I will be going to the classes called Stand Up and deliver, hold by Logan Murray, all through the month of May.

Very nice fellow, he also wrote a book about Stand Up comedy.

Going, takes me a bit more then an hour, but coming back at weekends will be less easy as the Camden Town station is closed the afternoons for all people out going,

So I will have to walk or find a bus.

20 people in a class, quiet a lot!

But they seem, interesting nice people too, and for sure, I will find new material to my stories... if anything does not go as I hope.

What do I want? All well or new humorous material from what does not go well?

I am happy that I begun to see the world like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment