Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy


Everyone cannot be happy all the time.

Here I tryed to cach more he shadow, and I did many pictures of the window, but once or twice I also took one where more of her is in.

Yesterday, great evening for me.

I delivered a Stand Up routine in one of my prefered clubs in centre London. Teey laughed and laughed, the routines, gags or jokes or comic stories I have written work.

Even if after, somne complained about my use of '4 letter words'. Yes, my stand up will not be "clean'

I enjoy at 77 choauing the audience.

From then on, they understand they can laugh with me and that I feel as 'one of them". One joke or punch is based on the other, linked, and so if I pulled out one, all or almost would collapse.

I was so happy it worked!

Women, who have children, grown children, loved my routine even more. It said something to them, beside the laugher. As all stand up should.

No comments:

Post a Comment