Friday, December 2, 2011

Every step is worth taking

The comedy circuit is varied, and I just started it. A few steps so far, 7 in all till now, even fewer "alone" - I also learned we are never "alone".

First, there is the "compère" introducing us, here it is from yesterday, he has 15 years of experience behind him! And what a wonderful smile and presence!

Then I begun to learn the diversity of experience of comedy clubs. Not only where I performed (and made the present audience laugh, indeed) but also going to other club where a pal performed and seeing the difference between them.

Looking forward to difference experiences, it is fascinating and I now know also that I can stay awake late and come home even later.

So what? I begun to sleep one hour afternoons. I can do it! I can do it!

And at age 77 I am ready for new experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment