Saturday, March 10, 2012

Toastmasters, pass the toarch slowly

York, Dublin, Glasgow, I have been there, done that.

Three Toastmasters conference from our District. And I am not speaking even of the Las Vegas International Conference.

At each one, I learned something else. Understood better TMs and how it is organized, how it works.

No organization works by itself. Toastmasters does by the effort of a lot of people who do believe in its importance to open Public Speaking more widely. To give courage, to teach each other Speaking, listening and organizational skills.

I did believe, I do not need that last one. But did I learn different, this year! And yes, as time goes by, the learning and collaboration continues.

Finally, more we give, more we learn. And then, others take the torch from us as we move farther on. My team strengthened as we begun preparing for the next to take over! Officialy, it is end of June, but the work has to begin early if we want the passage take place smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment