Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Very proud of my grandson, Eagle

  Today, there will be three Eagle awards, delivered, for arriving at the highest grade in Scouts for my 18 year grandson. He has worked for it,walked and done lot of voluntary work for it!

Here, restoring run down tombs.

Three, as one is for the mother and one is for the father, they did deserve it, having helped him through the years!

I am really proud of my eldest grand son's achievements, who finishes high-school this year, is playing French Horn in orchestra, and soon will go to university.

How the time passes ! I remember how proud I was when I heard "you are grandma now!"

Even from afar, I wish him and the whole family my best, and even from afar, I am with them.

1 comment:

  1. In this day and age it is nice to hear about your grand son's achievements. Hats off to his parents, too.

    ReplyDelete